Connect with me
- New Year, done different?
- Peace to Prosperity – the Space Between
- The Prosperity Process II, Creating a Culture of Continuing Education
- Emerald Valley – One year old!
- Cross Border Development Zone, Business led!
- On Communities Growing Professionally…
- Storytelling…What it Helps to Know
- Storytelling…Why We Tell the Stories
- The Prosperity Process, A Conversation in Three Parts
- On Authenticity…
Category Archives: Storytelling
I’m passionate about the privilege of living in a place so beautiful that C.S. Lewis modeled Narnia on it. Carlingford Lough & the Mournes is where he spent childhood summers with his grandmother.
I’m passionate about working to teach entrepreneurship, creating jobs and bringing investment. The granddaughter of a reluctant emigrant, I returned a century after he left to find work. The children of this island are leaving again. We are exporting 1000 a week. 54,000 left in a 12-month period between 2010 & 11.…